T&T provides a wide range of warehousing services that can meet the demands of your business: cross-dock, pick/pack, labeling, barcoding, repacking, inspection, quality assurance, kitting and assembly, information support services.
- Countrywide extensive system of warehouse complexes that correspond to all the requirements for temperature, heating, humidity and security.
- Modern warehouse machinery and equipment.
- Integrated fresh-logistics services and cold warehouse in Minsk to keep the temperature of +2 - +6 C.
- Cross-docking: acceptance and subsequent unloading of goods at the warehouse without placing goods in the commercial storage area. Our cross-docking platforms are the countrywide network of T&T affiliates.
- Warehouse management system (WMS) controls the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse and process the associated transactions, including receiving, putaway and picking. WMS optimizes stock putaway based on real-time information about the status of bin utilization.
- Training and certification of warehouse workers is provided by the corporate training center.
- Clients defined principle of picking the bids (FIFO, FEFO, supported by the WMS).
- Processing of goods, labeling, stickering, assembly kits, repackaging (enlargement or reduction of the tare package) promotional packaging, utilization.